Learn to Sail and Cruise
British Virgin Islands
InformedBoater Academy will be sailing the British Virgin Islands Feb 18 to Mar 20, 2020. We have one boat booked for 3 weeks and a second boat on hold. This is your chance to take the instructional sailing vacation of your dreams. For more details, contact Rob MacLeod.
Three course dates in Feb & Mar 2020
Is this the year you head south? Head south with us!
Rob MacLeod and InformedBoater Academy have been taking sailors (new and experienced) to the islands since 1983. This year we are going back to the British Virgin Islands for 3 weeks of instructional sailing.
We have a 40-foot, 3-cabin sailboat reserved.
How does an instruction cruise work? Quite simple! InformedBoater Academy has taken responsibility for securing a boat and preparing the learning environment for your cruise experience. We work with you to plan the week, including:
- Meal planning and provisions
- Cruise planning and navigation plans
- Assistance with travel plans
(Air Fare and transfers not included in fees)
- Pre-cruise learning materials including notes and online learning
- Pre-cruise planning and information meetings
- Sail Canada certification for those successful in meeting the national standards
- Instruction by Sail Canada certified and insured Instructors
Check out this video from the BVI Tourist Board.